Monday, December 14, 2015

Final Exam

I've been working on this piece for a while now and I thought it'd be perfect for my final exam project because I combine alot of the photoshop tools we learned and then I thought it'd be cool to make it into a gif to show him transform into the robot and then back again. It was hard to transform the picture back to human form smoothly but it came out okay in the end. I came up with this idea by myself, I got some of my ideas from looking at some other pictures though. I used pictures of torn/ dead skin for the tears in his face and I used the hue and brightness to make them look a little bloodier. I also used the paintbrush tool to blend the torn skin to the regular skin. The whole project was challenging but I was able to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment